THURSDAY MARCH 23, 2023
Director, Compensation - Veralto
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Salary: $29 per hour
Job type: Part-Time
Danaher CorporationDanaher (NYSE: DHR) is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. It's portfolio of operating companies and world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. With over 25 major operating companies, Danaher drives growth both organically and inorganically through M&A.Danaher has a diverse team of over 80,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System (DBS). DBS serves as our ultimate competitive advantage and has evolved from a collection of manufacturing improvement tools into a philosophy, set of values, and series of management processes that collectively define who we are and how we do what we do.In 2021, Danaher generated $29B in revenue. The company is ranked #130 on the Fortune 500 and during the past 20+ years, Danaher stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by more than 2,000 %. For additional company details, see www.danaher.com.VeraltoOn September 14, 2022, Danaher announced its intention to separate its Environmental & Applied Solutions segment to create an independent, publicly traded company. The new company will be called Veralto and will be comprised of an outstanding collection of market-leading brands in Danaher's Environmental and Applied Solutions (EAS) segment: Hach, ChemTreat, Trojan, OTT HydroMet, and McCrometer from Danaher's Water Quality Platform and Videojet, Esko, X-Rite Pantone and Linx from the Product Identification Platform. The EAS segment generated revenue of approximately $4.8 billion in 2022 and has a global team of approximately 16,000 associates.As stewards of the world's most vital resources, Veralto will help ensure billions of people have safe food, water, and medicines every day. With a strong Danaher heritage, the Veralto team will continue to deliver trusted expertise to solve its customers' most complex workflow challenges. Its culture of continuous improvement will be codified in the Veralto Enterprise System, which is derived from the Danaher Business System. Veralto will be headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, and intends to apply to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol VLTO.About The RoleYour ResponsibilitiesThe Director, Global Compensation is responsible leading the Veralto Corporate Compensation team with oversight of broad-based compensation programs and processes centralized through corporate including job architecture, salary structures, long-term incentive stock plan and annual compensation cycle. This position will be a key member of the Corporate Total Rewards team and work closely with legal, finance and global HR teams.The location of this position is on-site flexible at our global headquarters in Waltham, MA.Your ExperienceIn this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the Corporate Compensation team in collaboration across platforms and operating companies through centralization of compensation programs and processes.
- Manage the enterprise-wide compensation planning cycle inclusive of salary increase, bonus calculation and equity recommendations.
- Oversee governance of job architecture integrity in partnership with platform leaders to resolve job architecture and leveling issues.
- Ensure compensation guidelines are aligned to pay philosophy through continuous assessment against the market. Identify gaps on pay legislation and work with legal on developing solutions.
- Supervise stock plan administration and manage relationship with Fidelity.
- Partner with legal, finance and other HR centers of excellence for cross functional impacts.
- Facilitate and directly support due diligence and transition of compensation programs for acquisitions and divestitures.
- BS or BA Degree MBA preferred.
- Justified progressive experience of 10+ years in various disciplines of compensation.
- Strong leadership with the ability to inter-act, influence and advise senior company leadership and to challenge current practices and ways of thinking about the operation of the organization and encourage innovation.
- Continuous improvement mentality to analyze, translate, determine root causes, develop action plans, and implement plan of action as necessary in a lean/decentralized/complex/fast paced decentralized environment.
- Strength as a communicator and team player, you need to be well versed in the details but capable of effective communication to all levels of the organization the goal setting, metrics, and results to establish a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and enthusiasm among the teams.
- Workday, Fidelity SPSAt VERALTO we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for an onsite flexible work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home. Additional information about this work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for VERALTO can provide.
Country: United States
Senior Director, Sales CompensationAutoNation in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Director, Global Director of Benefits & CompensationKaseya Limited in Miami, Florida
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Jacksonville, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Fort Lauderdale, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director Provider CompensationAdvent Health in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Orlando, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Gainesville, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Fort Myers, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Tallahassee, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in New Port Richey, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Miami, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director Provider CompensationAdventHealth in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Palm Beach, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Hialeah, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, CompensationUniversity of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida💸 $104664.00 per year
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Tampa, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Ocala, Florida💸 $29 per hour
Director, Compensation - VeraltoDanaher Corporation in Pensacola, Florida💸 $29 per hour